This App is published by or on behalf of INFEDIS INFOTECH LLP(“Hereinafter referred as “LLP” or “Company” or “We“) a company registered in Pune, India having registered office at 108, Suyog Center, Gultekdi, Pune – 411037.
By downloading or otherwise accessing the App you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms“). If you have any queries about the App or these Terms, you can contact Us. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this Mobile Application.
License to use Mobile Application
Unless otherwise stated, the LLP own the intellectual property rights in the Mobile Application and material on the Mobile Application. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and use the Mobile Application for your own limited personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions, with such additions and alterations so made from time to time.
You must NOT:
- republish material from this Mobile Application (including republication on another website/Mobile Application);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Mobile Application;
- show any material from the Mobile Application in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Mobile Application for a commercial purpose;]
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Mobile Application; or
- redistribute material from this Mobile Application [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
General Rules Relating To Conduct
The App is made available for your own limited personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever nature or for any illegal, immoral, unethical or unauthorised purpose. As and When you use the App you must comply with all applicable Indian laws rules and regulations and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You categorically agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws , guidelines and these Terms. In particular, but not limiting to these presents and ,you agree not to:
- Use the Appin any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or activity in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
- Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
- use this Mobile Application in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Mobile Application or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Mobile Application.
- Use Mobile Application to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Use Mobile Application to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- Use Mobile Application for any purposes related to marketing without The express written consent of LLP.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the partners and The LLP and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws, including any liability attributable to the third parties.
Access to certain areas of Mobile Application is restricted. The LLP reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this Mobile Application, or indeed this entire Mobile Application, at LLP’s discretion.
If LLP provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this Mobile Application or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential at your risks and liability.
The LLP may disable your user ID and password in sole discretion without any prior or after notice or explanation, of whatsoever nature.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limiting to the text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit / forward to Mobile Application, for whatever purpose.
The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to LLP or its group companies.
You grant to LLP a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to LLP and its designated partners the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights
All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own limited personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without LLP’s express written permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App are owned by LLP or its group companies or third party partners of LLP. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of LLP or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of LLP.
Your user content must not be illegal, unethical or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or LLP or its designated partners or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the Mobile Application that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
LLP reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to Mobile Application, or stored on LLP servers, or hosted or published upon Mobile Application.
This Mobile Application is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. LLP makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Mobile Application or the information and materials provided on this Mobile Application.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, LLP does not claim or warrant that:
l this Mobile Application will be constantly available, or available at all; or
l the information on this Mobile Application is complete, Upto date, true, accurate or non-misleading or made to suit your particular purpose
Nothing on this Mobile Application constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind or nature [If you require advice in relation to any medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional such as a medical practitioner.
Indemnification And Limitation Of Liability
You agree to defend, indemnify and keep indemnified hold LLP, its partners, officers, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, costs, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements (including without limitation reasonable attorney and accounting fees), resulting from or alleged to result from your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LLP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO MAKE AVAILABLE ANY SUCH PRODUCTS, GOODS, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The LLP is not liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken based on use of this App
Nothing in this Mobile Application disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this Mobile Application disclaimer will exclude or limit LLP liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by LLP negligence
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for LLP to exclude or limit that can be substantiated with proof
Third parties & Other parties
The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). LLP may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, LLP does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and its contents, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party or their availability or content.
If any provision of this Mobile Application disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Mobile Application disclaimer.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to LLP’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, LLP may take such action as LLP deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including but not limiting to suspending your access to the Mobile Application, prohibiting you from accessing the Mobile Application and/or bringing court proceedings or arbitration proceedings against you.
The LLP may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this Mobile Application from the immediate date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this Mobile Application. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. We will not update users about our revised terms and conditions.
The LLP may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with LLP rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent, in whatsoever manner.
You may not in any manner transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
We take your privacy very seriously. LLP will only use your personal information in accordance with the terms of our policy. By using the App you acknowledge and agree that you have read and accepted these terms.
The LLP shall have every right and reservation more over and not limiting to the followings:
- To read messages for moderation.
- To review images for moderation.
- To review videos for moderation.
- To delete any content in a way it assumes permissible.
- To restricts access to only Doctors with valid degrees that are verified with a certification of registration.
Rights & Reservations
The LLP shall have every right and reservation more over and not limiting to read, review, edit, forward, share, discard all types and categories of messages its contents, with or without images, videos, clippings etc., so also moderation as may be needed by all sections of LLP as and when needed.
Disclaimer & Liability
USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND LIABILITY. THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) LLP DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN LLP AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
The LLP will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss, of whatsoever nature
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of LLP or its group companies for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by INDIAN law
The LLP will make use endeavour to keep the Content timely and accurate, but makes no guarantees, and disclaims any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy, relevance, timeliness, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose LLP assumes no liability arising from or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the App.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Mobile Application.
The LLP reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
If you take part in any competition which is run in or through the App (“Competition“), you agree to be bound by the rules and regulations of that competition and any other rules specified by Future from time to time (“Competition Rules“) and by the decisions of LLP, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. Future reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
- These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute a conclusive contract between you and LLP.
- The LLP reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, ipso facto and without any separate concurrence, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of LLP.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Pune ( Maharashtra India).
- If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- LLP’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by LLP in writing.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Indian Contracts Act or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, LLP and its group of Organization .
Links to External Websites/Portals
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. This links has been placed for your convenience. LLP shall not be responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
These terms shall super cede all oral and previous communication if any made.
You can contact us at Office 108, Suyog Center, Gultekdi, Pune – 411037